- Ruler size – 5¼” x 10”
- Nine unit size options from ¾” x 1½” finished size units to 4¾” x 9½” finished size units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ¼” or ¾”.
- Also the heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
Wing Clipper II®
An in between tool that trims down Flying Geese units in 9 additional size not covered with the Wing Clipper I®. Many of today’s best designers like to create quilts and patterns with Flying Geese units that are based on finished heights of ¼” and ¾” increments. They are sometimes just the right size for a particular design and having a tool that gives you the opportunity to make them quickly, and then clean them up with high precision, is a welcome addition to many quilter’s tool box. By supplementing the Wing Clipper I® with this tool, you will have 19 different size options for traditional Flying Geese units. Absolutely the best set of tools on the market!
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)