- 22 block size options: 3” to 24” finished blocks
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- Left hand cutting illustrated instructions
- Free bonus wall hanging project: Freelancer
- Charts to help determine fabric requirements for future projects
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
The Wedge Star® tool is sure to be an exciting addition to your quilting toolbox! Designed to make a variety of different blocks based on 45º sub-units, ranging from simple kaleidoscope blocks to complex stars with diamond points going north, south, east and west. And with 22 different size options and the ability to swap sub-units in and out of blocks, you’ll be able to create virtually unlimited designs. This is a tool guaranteed to keep your creativity flowing, project after project!
As an added benefit, we’ve also included a free bonus project, Freelancer, in the Wedge Star®’sinstruction set. And with all the possibilities the Wedge Star® tool offers, this project can truly be yours; just change the size and coloring to make a spectacular project as unique as you are. The quilt size and fabric yardage will, of course, depend on the size blocks you choose.
In stock (can be backordered)