- 17 block size options: 1” to 9” finished blocks
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- Left hand cutting illustrated instructions
- Free bonus wall hanging project: Hextravaganza
- Free online video demonstration from The Quilt Rambler’s YouTube on making the Hextravaganza
- Charts to help determine fabric requirements for future projects
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
Are you ready to dive into the world of 60 degree quilting designs? Studio 180 Design’s Star 60™ tool brings the same concept of oversizing and trimming down into the realm of 60 degree shapes. We begin with a basic Star 60 unit, containing a diamond and two small triangles in 17 different size options, and then team this unit up with a multitude of additional shapes to create an array of amazing 60 degree quilt projects.
Of course, you will find all the same benefits you have come to expect from every Studio 180 Design tool. There are multiple size options, oversizing and trim down for better accuracy, fine lines for higher precision, right and left hand instructions, free videos, supporting patterns, incredible design options, ease of use with other patterns, and an increased success rate for every level quilt maker.
Used In The Quilt Rambler Pattern:
Wheels On The Bus
In stock (can be backordered)